Diet? Exercise? Naturally amazing genes? Which is it? Truth is, when it comes to these amazing supermodel bodies, everyone is different, and so are their methods of staying in shape.
It’s January and working off those unwanted holiday pounds is on everyone’s mind. So take the advice of these girls who have to stay fit for a living, and find what works for you.
Adriana Lima makes no secret of the amount of work it takes her to get ready for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show each year. We’ve all seen her boxing photos so we k now that she is a gal who likes to kick it into high gear.
“It is really intense, it’s not really the amount of time you spend working out, it’s the intensity; I jump rope, I do boxing, I lift weights, but I get bored doing that. If I am not moving I get bored very easily,” she says.
Anja Rubik was practicing yoga for three years before the creators of the Wii Yoga video game approached her about being the face of the game. Because Anja is constantly traveling, she found that yoga was something she could do in the comfort of her hotel room, and do without a trainer.
The game is an animated guide to take those of us who don’t want to be practicing yoga in a communal room. “I really love how it takes you though the history and origins of yoga so that you are not jumping into something you don’t understand,” Anja said.
Miranda Kerr gets her blood moving with exercise, but she’s more about staying on a balanced diet. She posted her daily food diary on her blog so that readers and fans could see exactly what she takes in to keep her shape.
- Fresh fruit salad with yoghurt and muesli
- Rye toast with avocado and boiled eggs
- Water with lemon and ginger
- Cup of green tea
- Pecans, almonds, and walnuts to nibble on for morning tea
- Fresh tuna salad with spelt crispbreads
- Water with lemon and dandelion tea
- Piece of fruit or nuts for afternoon tea
- Either a salmon steak or other fish or lamb loin chops or a piece of steak with veggies or salad. I don’t eat a lot of potato, but I eat heaps of greens and sweet potato and pumpkin roasted.
- A cup of green tea with ginger