So the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show aired last night and we think it was the best yet! With over 65 looks and four amazing musical performances by Kanye West, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, and Maroon 5, it’s hard to believe it will be even better next year (but it will!). Since we’ve already given you a full recap of the show, here are 5 facts about this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show!
- Over 90 applications of lipstick and 60 applications of mascara happen throughout the course of the show.
- Approximately 2 million Swarovski crystals were used in this year’s show.
- Fifteen models walked for the first time this year including Karlie Kloss, Bregje Heinen, Elsa Hosk, and Joan Smalls. Can you tell us who were the others?
- The golden wings worn by Alessandra Ambrosio weighed approximately 40 pounds and are the heaviest wings to date!
- In case you missed it, the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will re-air on the CW Network on December 14th!