With Milan Fashion Week coming to a close, we couldn’t say goodbye just yet without first mentioning a few of our fave moments that took place over the weekend!
1. The stunning Sasha P not only closing the Bottega Veneta show, but also walking the Missoni show.
2. 16-year old Jac continuing to impress all by walking the Bottega, Gucci, Marni, Roberto Cavalli, and Missoni shows.
3. Newcomer Valerija Kelava - without her usual heavily fringed bangs! - opening the Missoni show and also walking for Gucci.
4. The Gucci girls: show opener Freja Beha Erichsen, Natasha Poly, Maryna Linchuk, Joan Smalls, Abbey Lee, and closer Anja Rubik.
5. Karlie Kloss walked not only Emilio Pucci and Max Mara, but she also spent her weekend on the runway for Dolce & Gabbana, Bottega Veneta, and Gucci.
Farewell, Milan! Looking forward to Paris!