The goodies just keep coming with the new issue of Vogue. We love nothing more than a look into models’ lives outside of the industry, so we’re huge fans of this spread. It’s all about the men behind the gorgeous ladies in “Meet the Boyfriends.” After seeing their girlfriends in magazines, Now the boys get their turn in front of the camera, as the pairs posed for Patrick Demarchelier and gave up a few details about their lives together.
- Doutzen Kroes and her boyfriend Greg Andrews, a.k.a. DJ Ruckus, met at a Vogue party and had their first date at Nobu.
- Julia Stegner nicknamed her boyfriend Steven Pan “Schatzi,” which means “honey” in German. Did you know he’s Steven Meisel’s first assistant?
- Chanel Iman and boyfriend Tyga cannot go shopping together because it would be an all day experience, but he does buy her gifts: He bought Chanel her first Balenciaga bag.
- Caroline Trentini plays basketball with her boyfriend, Victor Demarchelier, and is currently teaching him Portuguese. You can guess how they met.
- Arlenis Sosa gets to see her boyfriend Rene Rodriguez even when she’s working, as he’s a model too. She has a picture on her BlackBerry of the duo backstage at Oscar de le Renta.
- Anna Jagodzinska and her boyfriend Duncan Winecoff travel all over, having just returned from a safari experience of tents and tree houses in Tanzania.