Modelinia wishes you a Happy Fourth of July! Enjoy the sun, beach, pool, barbecues, and the long weekend! We’ll be back on Monday with more model news. Until then, kick back, relax and enjoy a few of our favorite summer beauty and fashion posts from the season thus far!
- Whether you’re planning a July 4th vacation or an equally as fun stay-cation, this summer style guide will have you looking your best from morning ’till night!
- If dressing in stars and stripes isn’t your thing, don’t worry, you can still get in on the festivities. Behold, the one model-approved beauty trend you need to embrace this Fourth of July, along with three ways to wear it!
- A Fourth of July bash calls for a new swimsuit! Whether you’re a Modern Boho or a Classic Sophisticate, we’ve rounded up the perfect teeny bikinis and chic one-piece suits to fit your personal style profile.
- What’s the Fourth of July without a little barbecue and picnic action? Impress your guests with model/chef Chrissy Teigen’s recipe for zesty chicken wings and the perfect mouth-watering burger. Looking for more delicious recipes? Try Lonneke Engel’s healthy Thai-style lettuce wraps and grilled dessert treat, or Jessica Stam’s addicting kale chips!
- Finding the perfect pair of sunglasses for your face shape is a lot easier said than done. To help, we’ve rounded up four different face shapes on four gorgeous supermodels to give you one easy, straight-forward guide to finding the perfect pair of summer shades!
- Finally, what better way to celebrate our great country than showcase some of fashion’s favorite all-American models! From runway icons like Christy Turlington and Cindy Crawford, to Karlie Kloss, Erin Wasson and Gigi Hadid, here’s a full roundup of top models who were born and raised in the good ol’ USA!