Now that the Thanksgiving Day haze has finally cleared, we can begin the never ending quest for the perfect holiday gifts for all of those on our shopping list this year. But while clothes can seem like a risky option if you’re not 100% sure of the person’s exact size, and gift certificates come off too impersonal, a chic fragrance seems like the right fit this holiday season! Like a great piece of jewelry or a pair of bold heels, a fragrance has the ability to speak volumes about an individual’s personal style. Whether your best friend is bold and earthy, modern and clean, or sweet and floral, a great fragrance is guaranteed to win you the title of the best secret Santa gifter, appearing thoughtful and unique to everyone on your fit list this year. Luckily for you, we’re listing a few of our favorite fragrances of the moment to make your holiday shopping that much easier. Take a look at our special scent gift guide below for a look at the best perfumes lining the beauty counters today! And don’t worry, we won’t tell if you scoop up an extra bottle or two for yourself.
1. Joe Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey: This fruity fragrance has hints of ripe nectarine, plum and acacia honey that create a youthful scent perfect for year round wear.
2. Burberry Body: This floral and clean fragrance blends absinthe, peach, rose and sandalwood to create a sensual long-lasting scent.
3. Balenciaga FloraBotanica: A charming floral scent inspired by the romance of an 18th century botanical garden.
4. Hermes Voyage d’Hermes: A bold perfume built around notes of warm amber, cardamom, and hints of florals for the adventurous risk-takers in your life.
5. Clinque Happy Heart: Created by supermodel Petra Nemcova in support of her Happy Hearts Fund, this bright fragrance blends water lily and rose with hints mandarin oranges to create one sweet scent (and for a good cause!)
6. Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous: The designer’s debut fragrance is a modern blend of citrus, delicate peonies and a light musk.