It feels like just yesterday we were watching dozens of models flock from one casting call to the next with hopes of scoring a few of the most coveted spots on the runway at New York Fashion Week. But with fashion’s finest now well on their way to take part in London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks, it’s time for us to kick back and review the multitude of stellar model performances that had us talking all week long! While there were countless top models on the scene this season, we tasked ourselves with narrowing down the list to the Top 5 models who really caught our eye this time around. Based on the sheer number of shows they walked and the buzz they created with each performance, we’ve finally chosen our Top 5 leading ladies of New York Fashion Week Fall 2013. See which catwalkers took home the top spots this season in our Top 5 list below!
1. Cara Delevingne: Looks like we’re not the only ones crazy for Cara! The British beauty took NYFW by storm this season, walking for Anna Sui, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, Diane von Furstenberg, DKNY, Jason Wu, Jeremy Scott, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, rag & bone, Rodarte, Tommy Hilfiger and Tory Burch.
2. Tilda Lindstam: If you don’t know about Tilda, take notes! The Swedish stunner was literally everywhere this season walking in a total of 29 shows, making her the official queen of Fashion Week! This season’s lineup included Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Calvin Klein, 3.1 Phillip Lim, BCBG, Belstaff, Derek Lam, Diesel, DKNY, Donna Karan, Jason Wu, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Narcisco Rodriguez, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, rag & bone, Rodarte, Suno, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch and Victoria Beckham.
3. Caroline Brasch Nielsen: The Danish model was the talk of the town back in September and this week she returned to the scene proving to be fashion’s newest runway fixture. With her sharp features and killer street-style it’s no wonder Caroline earned a spot on the catwalk at Ralph Lauren, Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Derek Lam, Diesel, DKNY, Donna Karan, J. Mendel, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Narcisco Rodriguez, Prabal Gurung, Proenza Schouler, rag & bone, Thakoon, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Wang and Victoria Beckham.
4. Julia Nobis: This isn’t Julia’s first time on the runway and it certainly won’t be her last! The Aussie gal has been NYFW favorite for several seasons now, so it should come as no surprise that she walked for 20+ shows for Fall. This week Julia did what she does best for the likes of Calvin Klein, Alexander Wang, Belstaff, Derek Lam, Diesel, Donna Karan, Helmut Lang Jason Wu, Jill Stuart, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Narcisco Rodriguez, Proenza Schouler, rag & bone, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Vera Wang and Victoria Beckham.
5. Kel Markey: Last, but not least, is Kel Markey! The downtown-cool girl is quickly becoming one of fashion’s favorite catwalkers, a fact proven by the model’s Fall show lineup. This time around Kel was spotted walking in 18+ shows including 3.1 Phillip Lim, Altuzarra, Diesel, DKNY, Helmut Lang, Jill Stuart, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler, rag & bone, Suno, Thakoon, Vera Wang, Victoria Beckham and Yigal Azrouël.