Image via Andrew Bevan, taken at Erin’s show
Wednesdays are the new Thursdays, which a few years ago were the new Fridays. Plus it’s summer, so everyone just wants to have fun and enjoy warm nights in the city. Teen Vogue’s Andrew Bevan is taking advantage of those facts and has planned a weekly party at the Gates for all of his friends. Each week a guest DJ will join him in the booth, and last night Erin Wasson was that special guest.
She arrived promptly at 11 p.m., and walked directly to her post—providing partygoers with not only a look at her awesome all-black, very Erin outfit, but also a new list for everyone’s iPod. And, of course, Modelinia was thinking of you—so here’s her playlist, and your new music! You can thank us later.
- “Kiss Me Deadly” – Lita Ford
- “Love Is in Control” – Donna Summer
- “Honky Tonk Woman” – The Rolling Stones
- “Revolution Blues” – Neil Young
- “Help Me Rhonda” – The Beach Boys
- “Gone Daddy Gone” – Violent Femmes
- “Cecilia” – Simon & Garfunkel
- “Egyptian Reggae” – Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers
- “Vicious” – Lou Reed